Welcome to my Art Blog

MORE THAN PET ROCKS

Friday, January 7, 2011

Digital Design: Using Photoshop For Cool Effects

 
 The burning fuse was for a poster design for the Olympics.




The following projects are some examples of what can be done
using Photoshop to illustrate cool effects.




I finished this project using various layer masks, filters and
added textures and fills to illustrate this cool laced effect.




This product print ad was done using a hand holding a coke.
I did the photography, editing, and then used filter effects
to build the burst out in Photoshop.




This is my big splash effect. The tomato design was drawn
using Illustrator first. I used an image of rippled water
for the background and various filter effects and brushes for the
splash in Photoshop.



No comments:

Post a Comment