Welcome to my Art Blog

MORE THAN PET ROCKS

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Digital Art Design Projects

A product label for soap.
A banner advertisement for hair salon.



A product tag. Digital art done in Illustrator.



This is my painted design for a promo paper airplane.
It had to fly when folded up into a plane as described
using written instructions. Mine was very successful
and flew far. I used gouache paint for this one. I'm so
happy the way all the colors look.



This is one of my digital designs for a Christmas card. I
used my Wacom Tablet in Illustrator for the entire project.



I also did this greeting card digitally to send out to friends. It was done
using Photoshop.



This design was a project for a grocery store department sign. It is done with color pencils.




A tent card design I did for the school cafeteria. We could choose any
food sold there and illustrate it with a chosen media. I did this with
acrylic paints.



These are two examples of wine label design. The Fat Bird design was
an example of how to recreate a real label in exactly the same colors,
size and graphics style. The one on the left is the original. The one on
the right is my design. It was done entirely in CorelDraw.



Wine label done in Photoshop




Mixed media. Paint and digital art together.



Use of color pencil for a juice beverage cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment