Welcome to my Art Blog

MORE THAN PET ROCKS

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Business Card Design

This business card is a simple design for my friend Lyn.




This business card is one I designed for my son in law.



I did this card for my neighbors, who have their own lawn care business.




The Wolfe Detective Agency card was a bit of practice using Photoshop
and Illustrator. I drew the wolf as a vector art project for this
card.




The next business card was a project using digital art.



Here is a card I submitted for a project using Illustrator to recreate
a logo from a supplied logo.



The following is another card using supplied artwork and logo.

1 comment:

  1. Thats a nice and very informative blog for me and helping for all the peoples to get design Minimalist business card online now.
    i would like to thanks you for this amazing work and a good content.

    ReplyDelete